Saturday, August 4, 2007

Me Fashion?



So lately people have been asking me to do more fashion style work. I usually meet these requests with my head turned to the side and one eyebrow raised... I mean, I have an understanding ofphotography, some even tell me I'm decent and a few even tell me I'm good(but I think they are just trying to pump up my ego).


So, I find myself, with the push from models and friends to do some "fashion" style work on occasion. After talking with the beautiful model Maria again today, I kind of rekindled my interest in doing something fashion wise. It might be because she only has interests in that or it may be because she was such a blast to work with, I honestly have no clue.


I'm including a picture collage of Maria I did awhile back, to show how I like to shoot "fashion".

No comments: