Wednesday, November 21, 2007

About Time Lazy Ass






Yeah it has been awhile since I've posted hasn't it. I'm sure some of you reading figured I gave up on this, I'm sure some were glad I quit posting stuff up here, but alas I'm still around. I've just been crazy busy lately.



So I went to Exotica 2 in Detroit, where I got to play around with club shooting, which let me tell you is quite fun. I didn't care about trying to capture a perfectly lit picture so much as I tried to catch the mood and feeling of the club, of the event and the energy in the air. I loved using the clubs lights for mood, and I think I might have done a decnt job at it.



Besides meeting alot of cool people, I got to toy with my own desires in fetish. GASP! I know, who would have thought I might enjoy this stuff, I know, I know, I think I'm the only one who was honestly surprised, but I was. I am excited to possibly explore more of this fun as time goes on.

No comments: