Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm not sure the public is ready for this.




So here goes. I am going to venture into the word of blogging. In my blog I guess you can expect to find a picture(once in awhile), you'll learn things about me that I'm almost positive you don't want to know, probably will be some of my poetry as I am getting back into writing(long hiatus to find my heart).
As you read through here, you need to know my rules... my blog, I make up the rules, if I feel like leaving in spelling errors I will, if I feel like writing a HUGE blog on my love of grated cheeese I so will. See I kind of like this.
The picture here is from my first shoot with Alexis. She is an art school modeland student, who wanted to venture out and do some darker stuff, you'll definately be seeing more of her here.
So now we are off to embark on this journey together please feel free to join my and watch as this scarey saga unfolds.

No comments: