Tuesday, July 3, 2007

We've only just begun






I just got back from the movie "1408". Here is my review of this awesome piece of cinematic mastery.

I will not give up too much of this movie's plot, only rave about why I love it.

I like the fact that this is inline with Stephen King's good movies and short stories, not like the recent crap he has been releasing. Every detail of this movie helped to build the feeling of dread. The set work was amazing, the make-up was wickedly good, I only found 1 error(which is amazing for the amount of change there was).

This movie is going to become a classic horror film, not like the gore filled crap that has been coming out. Yes I know, I do horror and gore make-up/photography, but sometimes movies make up for a lack of a good story by popping out an eye ball(*cough* hostel *cough*), but this movie was based upon a solid story.

I'm going to advise everyone to go see this movie!
The first picture I decided to post, was with the amazing Angel Dust, we built a piece directly onto her back. The second picture is with Tygrim(Ryan), where we decided to just play with some of my barbed wire and blood. I love the way this came out.

No comments: