Thursday, February 14, 2008

Feeling in a rut and then dug out!






So, I was feeling uninspired recently. Feeling like whatever I do is cliche, weak and just kind of boring. I would dread going to photoshoots, I would dread editing the pictures and I just felt like I was wasting time going nowhere, just taking the same type of picture over and over, with nothing creative, nothing original and no spark. I couldn't figure out what to do, I several times thought of setting down my camera, no time limit, just taking a break.



But then my eyes opened up, I started looking at the world in a new light. I stressed to get a picture of that world. With the vivid colors, the deep emotion, the painstaking story behind each image. Hence the project Hotel Gothic was born. I think it is a blending of my style, with a new edge to it.

No comments: