Tuesday, February 19, 2008

So much to do, so little time




Why can't there be 48 hours in a day? I am swamped in editing, it feels like a mountain, I might never climb out of. So, I come home from work everyday and sit in front of my computer, editing, IMing, emailing, doing everything I can to keep up, but it just never seems to stop. I feel overwhelmed some days, but at the same time I ask myself, would I rather be busy and know people want to work with me, or would I rather struggle to get a shoot, hoping I can find a person or two to work with me.



Here are some piuctures from my recent shoot with Orsolya, she was alor of fun. Kept the shoot light, we laughed and enjoyed it. She approached me about shooting, I don't know if she will continue to work with me or if she will work with others, but I know this shoot went very well.




No comments: