Sunday, February 24, 2008

Taboo






Why is smoking so taboo these days?Just 30yrs ago it was common place, 30yrs before that is was sexy, classy and attractive, 30yrs before that, it was advertised as healthy. But now, smokers are cast aside, viewed as rejects of society. Shunned outside in the cold... but wait, when they need to raise some tax money, or just want more tax money, who do they turn to first. Thats right the dirty filthy smokers. so, we're shunned until they need money.
Well, I for one, smoke and am proud. Am I an addict? Yes, I need my nicotine, somedays I need it more than food. Do I wan to quit? Nope, like I said, I'm a smoker and proud. Do I know it is bad for me? Duh! But a better question to ask me is do I care? Because I don't, I just enjoy it for now.

Here are some sexy smoking pictures.







No comments: